Sunday, October 10, 2010

Should be...

I'm Hot. 

I have moved my super awesome iMac to the front living room aka my office/library/entry way/the only kid empty area of the entire house.

The point was to concentrate. Well actually it was to be able to talk on Skype without the interruption (eruption) of little people. Instead THEY all followed me out here...3 little people and one larger person. AHHHHHHHHH. PLEASE give me 30 minutes to talk to my friends that live on the other side of the planet!!!!! Is this too much to ask. answer: YES. In the end they left me alone for a few and that was nice.

Back on point. Now I sit here in my quiet room, glass of wine as my only companion and pandora kicking some great tunes and I'm loving this moment.
EXCEPT that I should be working.
I should be writing my story.
I should be concentrating.

I don't want to. Bah! I don't want to 'SHOULD' do anything at the moment.

So there!

Signed,
Annie, the "Rebel" (well at least for the next few minutes while I find a cool pic for this post)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Best advice anyone ever gave me? "Stop shoulding on yourself all the time, you'll enjoy life more." It's so true! I'm glad you got a few mins to yourself...

    Signed,
    I Totally Know What the Office in the Entryway Feels Like Too

    ReplyDelete