A sampling of things about myself that aren't exactly flattering. I believe that they prove the dork that I am and cannot escape.
1) Although it is SO NOT cool, I listen to a new album or song OVER AND OVER again. I can't help it! I love to hear the music non-stop until I can't take it anymore. Maybe I am like the 12-year-old with her new Miley Cyrus album. (note, I do not listen to Miley Cyrus)
2) I admit, I look at people in their cars when I am driving, and text, and roll stop signs, and put on makeup, and of course speed. So look out people I will catch you picking your nose or scratching your crotch. You will catch me doing all of the above.
3) When I don't know something I look it up. Many times, I hate to admit, I use Wikipedia. I know, I know it is not a reliable source, but it is so easy. I miss the days when my mom had a whole set of Encyclopedia Britannica on the book shelves and I could go find what I was looking for. This also reminds me of one of my favorite book series as a kid: Encyclopedia Brown, I wanted to be him.
4) I miss having chickens. I also miss mucking stalls and smelling the shit and piss from the livestock mixed in with hay. I admit this is sickly disturbing. There is no way you can understand this unless you grew up in a environment that had it. I will take the stall mucking over the stinky kid poo and baby poo that's in every crack and crevice.
5) I still have my gym shirt from High School. Every time I go to clean out the closet I can't find the strength to throw it out. (I also still wear it)
6) I LOVE watching the news...Celebrity news that is. Give me some Extra, Access Hollywood, or E! any evening. When it comes to TMZ, they're sleazy. Entertainment Tonight and The Insider are not reliable.
So there you have it. A mindless post for a gloomy June day.